5 Procedures To Get You Ready For Summer
- Posted on: Apr 18 2015
The winter is over and spring is in full bloom, meaning that summer is just a few short months away. As many strive to look their best during the warm summer months, now is the perfect time to explore cosmetic surgery. Take a look at some of the procedures that can help you achieve a beach-ready body in time for summer.
5 Procedures to Get You Ready for Summer
- Breast augmentation. For women who are unhappy with the size or shape of their breasts, breast augmentation offers an effective option. This customizable procedure works to increase the size of small or uneven breasts, utilizing saline or silicone implants to help patients achieve a more attractive contour.
- Breast reduction. Breasts that are overly large may not only be a cosmetic concern, but a medical one as well. Problems like back pain, poor posture and breathing issues can all be caused by breasts that are too large, prompting many to seek out breast reduction. This procedure works by removing glandular tissue and fat from the breasts while also tightening skin, helping patients achieve a more comfortable and physically appealing contour.
- Liposuction. If you’re struggling with stubborn fat that doesn’t seem to respond to traditional weight loss methods, liposuction offers a minimally-invasive solution. This procedure works to suction out areas of unwanted fat from all over the body, helping you achieve a slimmer contour in time for summer.
- Tummy tuck. The tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty procedure works to remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen, helping patients achieve a smooth, flat and toned stomach. While the tummy tuck is not a weight loss procedure, it can address abdomens that have sagged or drooped as a result of pregnancy, the aging process, prior surgery or any major fluctuations in weight.
- Breast lift. Factors like aging, gravity, pregnancy and weight loss can all cause a woman’s breasts to sag over time. The breast lift procedure is designed to combat this drooping and restore a more youthful breast contour to the body.
For More Information About These Procedures, Contact Dr. Brendan Smith Today.
To learn about any of the procedures we offer, contact Dr. Smith today at 866.705.8940 or 843.705.8940. Our offices are located in South Carolina, serving the communities of Hilton Head, Bluffton, Beaufort and Okatie. We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted in: Plastic Surgery