The year is drawing to a close, which means it’s time to make your New Year’s resolutions. Why not make 2015 the year you decide to achieve the body or face of your dreams? There are a number of plastic surgery procedures designed to help you achieve your ideal appearance, ranging from liposuction to tummy tucks and more. Keep reading to learn about five procedures that can help you look your best in the new year.
- Facelift. It’s no secret that the aging process, sun exposure and more can all have an impact on our faces. The facelift procedure works to combat these changes by removing fat, tightening muscle and trimming excess skin, providing a youthful and rejuvenated appearance. While facelifts do not stop the aging process, they can offer dramatic results to patients with midface sagging, deep creases, loose skin and more.
- Rhinoplasty. Known colloquially as a nose job or nose reshaping, rhinoplasty is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures performed today. Cosmetically, this procedure reshapes the nose to achieve facial harmony, addressing a wide range of issues like bumps, depressions and asymmetry. Rhinoplasty can also be performed for functional reasons, like to correct a deviated septum.
- Breast augmentation. For women who are unhappy with the size of their breasts, breast augmentation offers an effective solution. This procedure can provide women with breasts that are larger, fuller, and better-proportioned, and is a customized treatment that’s designed to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
- Liposuction. For those looking for a minimally-invasive solution to the problem of stubborn, diet-and-exercise resistant fat, it’s time to explore liposuction. This procedure involves the removal of fat through a small tube, offering patients a slimmer and more contoured appearance. Even better, modern technology has improved the accuracy and reduced the pain once associated with liposuction, making it a more safe and effective option.
- Tummy tuck. The tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty procedure works to tighten and flatten the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat, as well as tightening muscles. It can benefit women who are dealing with stretched skin and muscles from pregnancy, as well as anyone with pockets of abdominal fat that haven’t responded to traditional methods of weight loss.
Ready to Achieve Your Ideal Appearance in 2015? Contact Dr. Brendan Smith Today.
For more information about any of the procedures we offer, contact Dr. Smith today at 843.705.8940. Our offices are located in South Carolina, serving the communities of Hilton Head, Bluffton, Beaufort and Okatie. We look forward to hearing from you.