Terrified you’re going to get huge bags or dark circles under your eyes? Already got them?
Here are a few ways to prevent large circles and bags from forming under your eyes.
1. Get enough sleep. When you fall asleep, your body recognizes it and gets to work. While you’re resting, your body is replenishing the energy, minerals, nutrients, and vitamins you need to stay strong and healthy.
2. Take control of your allergies. Allergies might cause huge bloating around your eyes, redness to your skin, uncontrollable itching, and the appearance of being tired. Take antihistamines to control your irritation.
3. Wear a night mask. At night, it’s a good idea to have your eyes covered so that stray light doesn’t interrupt your sleep, hampering your time to recover.
4. Stay hydrated. Drink a lot of water. Bags are very often caused because water is held back and salt is allowed to concentrate in the area. This is the direct cause of the bags and circles.
5. Use a cold compress. Even though you might think that a cucumber is the only cold compress available to get of the circles and bags under your eyes, you have other options. Tea bags can be used similarly after they are boiled and cooled down. In fact, place them in the freezer for a bit beforehand so that they are extra cold. If you use tea bags with chamomile, you can get some extra benefits of aromatherapy.
6. Use concealer for a short term fix. Make-up was made to correct the small flaws we see in our face every day. Mascara is essential for a women with very lightly colored eyelashes. Concealer may be just what you need while you work on long-term solutions.
If you need more than a quick fix to help you look younger, give us a call. We have a variety of treatment options to help!