Many women have achieved their dream cup size through breast augmentation, which provides comfort and convenience, as well as enhances breast appearance and boosts self-confidence. Our team of experts will guide you throughout the procedure, but there are some things that you have to do yourself especially after the surgery.
Recover from Your Breast Surgery
Following your breast augmentation, it’s essential that you take responsibility for your newly-enhanced breasts. We’ll provide you with detailed instructions for you to follow to ensure a quick, successful recovery. Here are some of the tips that can help you achieve your desired results.
- Rest as much as you can. You might not expect it, but your breast surgery might take a toll on your body for the first few days after the procedure. Facilitate healing by keeping yourself relaxed throughout this period.
- There are certain medications that will be prohibited. For the first ten days following your breast augmentation, you may be asked to avoid taking aspirin or products that contain similar ingredients. For medicine options, we’ll inform you of what you can and cannot take.
- Ambulate as much as possible. You should be able to walk around at home the evening after your surgery. Early, frequent ambulation prevents the blood from clotting in your legs and obstructing normal blood flow.
- Avoid strenuous activities, which include heavy lifting, running, exercis-ing, and playing tennis or golf. Bicycling and dancing are also prohibited. You will likely be advised to have someone help you with household chores. You can resume your daily activities after three weeks or so.
- Wear a soft bra that has no underwire to support your breasts. We may al-so recommend a surgical bra or a sports bra to aid the healing of your breasts to help the implants settle properly.
Experience fantastic breast augmentation results and have a smooth recovery after the procedure. Call us to book an appointment. We look forward to guiding you through this journey!